The Institute of Modern Russia (IMR) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy organization—a think tank—with offices in New York and Washington D.C. Through its research, advocacy, public events, and grant-making, IMR is committed to fostering democratic values, respect for human rights and the rule of law, and the development of civil society in Russia; the promotion of a principles-based U.S.–Russia dialogue; and the integration of a modern and forward-looking Russia into the community of democracies.
IMR is a federal tax-exempt Section 501(c)(3) public charity, incorporated in New Jersey.
- Committee for Russian Economic Freedom
- Khodorkovsky & Lebedev Communications Center
- The Harriman Institute
- Фонд «Либеральная Миссия»
- Kennan Institute Wilson Center
- EU-Russia Centre
- Ab Imperio
- Особая буква
- За Права Человека
- Lantos Foundation for Human Rights and Justice
- American Russian-Speaking Association For Civil & Human Rights